Online Bill Payment
Patients of UHS can pay online or by phone anytime, and learn about billing terms and financial assistance.
Insurance billing is one of the most confusing aspects of health care. That's why UHS makes every effort to answer your questions and resolve your account promptly.
We’ve included a glossary of common terms to help you understand your summary statement and our webpage on financial assistance, which includes a helpful Frequently Asked Questions section.
You can also email us about changes to your account, inquire about your balance or request an itemized statement.
Understanding Hospital Charges and Your Bill
If you have questions about your health insurance or your hospital bill, our financial services representatives are happy to answer speak to you by phone or will come to your room if you’re still in the hospital. Contact our patient financial advocates at:
- UHS Wilson Medical Center: 607-763-6128
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital: 607-762-2386
- UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital: 607-337-4295
- UHS Delaware Valley Hospital: 607-865-2445
Note: Translation services are available if you need help understanding your bill. Please call 607-763-6127
Medical Records and Health Information
Copies of your medical records are available to you upon request. The hospital charges a fee of 75¢ per page for copies. Copies of your medical records can be provided to healthcare professionals for continuing care. If you have questions about accessing your medical records, please contact our Health Information Management Office:
- UHS Wilson Medical Center: 607-763-5153
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital: 607-762-2112
- UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital: 607-337-4244
- UHS Delaware Valley Hospital: 607-865-2180