We hope you’ll find the information below useful during your visit to a UHS hospital.
- UHS Wilson Medical Center provides patient/visitor parking on Arch Street. Emergency department patients will find parking areas on Baldwin and Arch streets; an emergency valet service is available from 10:00am to 11:00pm. Free valet parking is also available from 6:30am to 4:00pm at the hospital’s main entrance on Harrison Street and at Wilson Square from 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Patient/visitor parking at Binghamton General Hospital is available on Mitchell Avenue, directly across the street from the hospital’s main entrance. Free valet parking is available from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Drive up to the hospital’s main entrance for assistance. Emergency parking is available on Park Street, directly in front of the Emergency Department.
- UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital visitors may park in the lot at the front of the hospital for short visits. For long visits, please use the lot at the back of the hospital (follow the driveway to the left after driving onto the hospital grounds).
- UHS Delaware Valley Hospital offers free patient/visitor parking in two lots—one is near the main hospital entrance and another is near the Emergency Department.
UHS Wilson Medical Center, Harrison Street lobby
- Monday–Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Saturday/Sunday, 9:00am - 3:30pm.
UHS Binghamton General Hospital,main lobby at Mitchell Avenue
- Monday–Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Saturday/Sunday, closed
UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital,first floor lobby
- Monday–Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Saturday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday, closed
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital,to the left of the hospital’s main lobby
- Monday–Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday, closed
Visitors may order a guest meal to dine in a patient’s room. Please order meals no less than 1 hour prior to the desired meal. Payment must accompany the order; however, there are circumstances when the visitor won’t be charged for the meal, please speak with the nurse.
To order a guest meal:
- UHS Wilson Medical Center and UHS Binghamton General Hospital: please call (607) 763-6325
- UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital: please speak with the patient’s nurse or catering associate
- UHS Delaware Valley Hospital: please speak with the patient’s nurse
UHS Wilson Medical Center, located in the Harrison lobby.
- Breakfast 6:30 - 10:00am daily
- Lunch 10:45am - 1:30pm daily
- Dinner 3:45 - 6:30pm daily
- Beverages/snacks 9:30 - 10:45am, 1:30 - 3:45pm (Cafe closes at 6:30pm daily)
UHS Binghamton General Hospital, G Level of the Memorial Building
- Breakfast 6:30–9:30 a.m. daily
- Lunch 10:45 a.m.–1:30 p.m. daily
- Dinner 4–6:30 p.m. daily
- Beverages/snacks 9:30– 10:45 a.m. and 1:30–4 p.m. daily
Hops Yard Bistro at Chenango Memorial Hospital, basement level
- Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday, 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Call the Menu Hotline at 337-4308 to learn what will be served
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital Dining Room,to the left of the main lobby
- No food is served, but vending is available 24/7
Harrison Street Café at UHS Wilson Medical Center,hospital lobby at Harrison Street
- Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday, 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Closed holidays
South Side Café at UHS Binghamton General Hospital, main lobby on Mitchell Avenue
- Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Beverage service only, Monday–Friday, 9–10 a.m. and 3–4 p.m.
- Closed weekends/holidays
Vending machines are located:
- UHS Wilson Medical Center and UHS Binghamton General Hospital: in both hospital cafeterias, both emergency departments and various locations throughout the hospitals
- UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital: in the cafeteria and on the third floor of the hospital, across from the chapel
- UHS Delaware Valley Hospital: in the Dining Room and in the Emergency Room waiting area
Danielle House provides shelter and emotional support for family members visiting seriously ill patients in Binghamton-area hospitals. Guests are limited to immediate family members and support persons of the hospitalized patient, and are typically referred by a social worker, physician’s office, chaplain, member of the Patient Relations staff, or member of the Pastoral Care staff. A nominal donation per room per night is asked of guests, but services at Danielle House are free or reduced for those in need, depending on circumstances.