The UHS Foundation raises funds for state-of-the-art equipment, patient care facilities and community outreach programs that help UHS Wilson Medical Center and UHS Binghamton General Hospital remain leading providers of medical care in the region.
Mission and Vision
The Foundation’s mission is to support innovation, service and quality at UHS by educating the community, attracting donors and managing gifts wisely. Our vision is to become the region’s health-related charitable organization of choice based on the communication of our cause, the care and service we provide to our donors, and the stewardship of the gifts entrusted to us.
Each year, generous donors like you have helped us raise more than $1 million. But it’s not about money. It’s the impact, the good those dollars do, the difference they make in the lives of people receiving care.
During the past 10 years, this impact has been significant:
- Relocation, expansion and construction of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at UHS Wilson
- Creation of a third cardiac catheterization lab at UHS Wilson
- Creation of the minimally invasive surgical suite
- Creation of the Renal Care Center at UHS Binghamton General
- Extensive support for diagnostic breast care technology
- Operating room equipment, high-tech radiology equipment, fetal monitoring equipment, cardiac rehabilitation equipment, laboratory equipment, defibrillators and ventilators
- Upgrades to patient rooms
- Support of numerous community outreach programs and staff teaching days
We encourage you to review our webpages, where we present information on reasons to give and ways to give, including planned giving and corporate giving. In addition, we provide instructions on how to make a gift to the Foundation, along with some Foundation publications and events you might enjoy. And, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reasons to Give
Ways to Give
How to Make a Gift to the Foundation