Rotations for Osteopathic Students
We offer an outstanding setting for Osteopathic students to complete their core or elective rotations. As a member of the PCOM OPTI, we are well positioned to provide you an environment in which you can get the most out of your educational experience. Our commitment to helping you enhance your Osteopathic skills makes us an excellent site to gain a complete, well-rounded clinical rotation.
3rd Year Core Rotations
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, General Surgery
Students from PCOM and NYITCOM may complete their entire 3rd year core rotations with us based on availability.
4th Year Elective Rotations
Available to both Allopathic and Osteopathic medical students. On-site housing is free based on availability.
- Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Endocrinology, Family Medicine Ambulatory, Family Medicine Rural/Underserved, Geriatric Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Recognition Track elective (formerly OMM), Pulmonology, Uro/GYN Surgery
- Sub-Internships - Critical Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Please apply through VSAS, the Visiting Student Application Service, www.aamc.org/vsas. You will find our institution listed as United Health Services Hosp. International Students please contact our Student Coordinator, Cindy Cleveland 607-763-6391.
UHS maintains affiliation agreements with:
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM)
- TOURO College of Osteopathic Medicine - Harlem, NY
- Sackler School of Medicine New York State/American Program of Tel Aviv University
UHS has been granted ACGME Osteopathic Recognition accreditation.