Our infusion services program offers state-of-the-art technology administered by caring, qualified professionals. UHS Home Care PHC's advanced equipment enables patients to self-infuse so they can also remain independent while receiving therapy. Our infusion services program includes:
- I.V. antibiotics to treat conditions such as pneumonia, osteomyelitis, cellulitis and other infections.The most common antibiotics prescribed are vancomyocin, rocephin, clindomyocin, and oxacillan.
- Hyperalimentation (TPN) for patients with GI tract disorders or malnutrition
- Chemotherapy for treatment of cancer
- Pain management for use post-operatively or to treat a chronic condition
- Hydration therapy
- Growth hormone therapy for treatment of pituitary disorders
- Phototherapy for the treatment of elevated infant bilirubin